Friday, December 7, 2012

Discord Discovered

"Well, hello, my little bronies!  This is Discord, you know, the most popular bad guy from that show you love.  And it appears I am back!  But for the time being, let's assume that when John de Lancie, that cool guy who used his Q voice to bring me to life, accidentally let slip about doing a voice for Season 3, it was for something special.  And by special, I mean Hasbro's Naughty or Nice promo, in which three days before Christmas, the results come in.  I have graciously volunteered to team up with Pinkie to host this holiday promotion.  But, you know, for all we know, perhaps John de Lancie did do a recording of my voice for an upcoming episode or two that might just feature my amazing comeback of wonder!  Ah, the holidays.  Maybe I can persuade Pinkie to join the dark side with some... cookies!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment