Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No Suspense At All

As most of us probably know by now, the Phineas and Ferb episode "Where's Perry? Part 1" ended with three cliffhangers, but one of them, as everyone should know by now, is not a cliffhanger.  Here's the deal.  Candace has been frantic for the entirety of the episode not being able to use a phone or technological communication of any kind, and when she finally gets a phone working, she contacts Jeremy and this is what she is able to hear over a static transmission.

Jeremy: Candace... what I think... I though...we should...break...up-...

And of course, being Candace, she panics.  Now, please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this extremely unworthy of being a cliffhanger at all.  I mean, it's insanely obvious, at least to me, that Jeremy could just simply be trying to say to Candace that their line is breaking up.  I mean, come on.  Jeremy isn't the kind of guy who breaks hearts just like that, so while this may leave Candace hanging in the air, it certainly isn't gonna surprise me that Candace could easily be once again for the umpteenth time worrying over nothing... unless the creators Dan and Swampy want us to think this.  In that case, I don't know what the deal is.  But I guess everything is expected to be revealed within the coming days as Part 2 of this cliffhanger airs on schedule.  Oh, and these two episodes don't exactly wrap up Season 3 because they still don't bring the episode count to 35.  A couple more episodes airing in September will take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment