Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As I said earlier, I would get to showing the three Magi cards of my creation, this time as they would appear in OCG/TCG form. And as you can see, like the Aesir and the Sacred Beasts before them, they have been toned down quite a bit. They have different Attributes and are all Spellcaster-Type monsters. You can see my previous post on them for comparison if you'd like. Again, the deviantART user ryben-d36hnch gets all the credit for the images I used for the cards, as I found them on the user's account. Also, I strongly believe this should not be considered sacrilegious because the wise men in the Christmas story are part of what Christmas is all about - the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior. Amen.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment