Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Thought I Told You So

Recent polls show that ol' LePrat is doing a horrible job running the state of Maine, as we should have expected. I tried to warn all you foolhardy and gung-ho residents, but did you listen to me? No! You all insisted on going Republican with your ol' "Obama is not keeping his 'promise' so let's vote Republican" or "Osama bin Laden isn't really dead, Obama's faking everything". Don't you all get it by now? LePrat is practically Scar from Disney's The Lion King, an evil dictator who's just sitting in his throne absorbing and abusing his power, telling everyone who tries to give him advice off and saying "Go to hell" or "kiss my butt". And yet, you voted for this moron? You all make me sick! If this state crumbles, good riddance! I don't care anymore. I've lost my faith in all of you for not taking things seriously.

Yeah, I'm insulting our governor, but what are you gonna do about it? Glory to free speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment