Friday, March 18, 2011

Deranging Candace

Sad but true, Candace is on the verge of getting added to my list of most hated fictional characters, if she's not on it already. What's my excuse this time? According to a Disney Channel preview of the upcoming Season 3 Phineas and Ferb episode "Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama!", it turns out Candace is still in her everlasting busting mood and is once again out to bust her brothers with newfound evidence, which has the potent to ruin Phineas' birthday if successful. The very thought and attempts on this day of all days stings and sickens me. What Candace is even trying to do is unforgivable and is making her undeserving of her friends and Jeremy, although far from getting disowned and suffering the same fate as Princess Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, but all the same, she needs to get her mental health and stability reexamined. It's really a shame because Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite TV shows and for a character to grow into one I hate among others such as Cornelius Fudge from the Harry Potter series and Sayer from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is just sad and awful. Oh sure, they deserved their fates, but...Candace? How did this happen? Maybe I should have known... At least the wikis now accurately describe Candace as the main antagonist of the series. This was a role more fitting for Dr. Doofenshmirtz, but now I have no choice but to agree with the wikis. Candace is truly an antagonist with wicked intentions who deserves to be alone and friendless. She only makes correct choices a few times in the series, but it is nowhere near enough to redeem herself for what's about to come. I swear, if Candace gets busted again for this, I'll cheer my ass off!

No comments:

Post a Comment