Thursday, January 29, 2015

Picking Apart "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", Season 4 Episodes 25 & 26 - Act III

WARNING! This post contains explicit content.  It is advised not to proceed unless you are an adult and you really, really mean it.  If you don't want to take me seriously, fine.  But I cannot be responsible for any offense.

I've worked my way up to this point, so let's see what else makes this nothing but bull-fuck.  Remember that scene I asked you to remember from four episodes ago?



And now this happens!  Her books!  Her precious books!  The ones that had sentimental meaning to them!  The Daring Do collection!  All of them are gone!  When Meghan McCarthy took away Twilight's library, she took away her books!  It's like saying what Celestia said back in the very first episode, that it's time for her to get her muzzle out of those dusty old books and take some regal authority!  What, were you trying to change that personality about Twilight like the bronies were afraid would happen at the end of Season 3?!  Look, I can understand trolling bronies and possibly wanting to piss them off because they love the show so much, but... THIS?!  Well, if your tweets are trolling, this is raping them with a fucking chainsaw!


1 comment: