WARNING! From this point onward, the following reviews will consist of using EXTREME profanity. It is advised not to proceed past this point unless you are 21 years of age or older. Profanity will be used to express personal opinions only, so there can be no one responsible if anyone is immensely offended because you have been warned. If you can handle large quantities of profanity and you're ready to proceed, by all means do so, but of course at your own risk.
This is the episode "Pinkie Pride" and I am not looking forward to reviewing this shit-stinker. And I know what you're probably thinking. "Oh, The Thunder, you're so rotten! How can you not like this episode? It's got six songs and guest star 'Weird Al' Yankovic! What's wrong with you?" Of course only a brony would say that because bronies just love to enforce their opinions on us, don't they? Anyways, I don't take issues with Weird Al or even the songs... well, a couple of them stood out as good and the others didn't make sense, but that's beside the point! I'll tell you exactly why I despise this episode and (dare I say it?) consider it one of the worst episodes I've ever seen. And written by Amy Keating Rogers? What. A. Shame.
Okayyyy... That was weird.
YOU LITTLE FUCKING RACIST!! HOW DARE YOU HALF-ASS YOUR RESPECT FOR PINKIE THE PARTY PLANNER!!! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE CUNT!!!!
Rainbow Dash: ...making this party epic!
What she said.
- Fluttershy: You're really a certified party pony?
Applejack: Yeah. You sure did come on the right day.
Rarity: [sighs] Your party sounds simply divine.
Twilight Sparkle: We're so lucky to have you here.
Isn't that like saying...
I mean, if this keeps up, can you imagine the outcome of the next Pinkie party?
Now I may have questioned this before in my last review, but just how the heck are these Americans able to do songs when Daniel Ingram is the one coming up with lyrics and such? It obviously means that the excuse we got for Tara Strong not being able to provide Twilight Sparkle's singing voice due to residing in America really isn't a solid enough explanation.
Yeah, it's not that simple. You see, if Twilight and those other fucking cunts were really Pinkie's friends, they would have been able to tell right from the very beginning... on their own, I might add. But no, they're like...
- Rarity: I must say I marvel at your superior party planning expertise, Cheese Sandwich. [giggles]
- Applejack: Well, they don't call him the super duper party planner for nothin'.
- Rainbow Dash: Totally awesome!
Yeah, this is like saying...
Oh, so Pinkie has a third sister named Maud Pie. But... where was she in Pinkie's flashback of the episode "The Cutie Mark Chronicles"? Adding characters like this in gives us pretty much the same problems as when Shining Armor and Princess Cadance were added to the series. That problem being, where the hell was this character then?
Rainbow Dash: She actually has a goof off rulebook?
Spike: Are you kidding? Twilight can find a rulebook for everything!
Cheese Sandwich: I was ready before I was born!
- What the fuck, Cheese? Just what were you doing inside your mother's womb anyway?!
- Rest of main cast: [general agreement]
Spike: [sighs] Sorry, Pinkie.
Cheese Sandwich: I never meant to take your place in Ponyville. I just wanted to show you what a great party pony I am, Pinkie.
- Wait, what?
- Pinkie Pie: Why me?
- Yeah, why her?
Rainbow Dash: Enough with the warm fuzzy stuff, you two.
Way to interrupt a would-be cute couple's touching moment, airhead.
Rainbow Dash: Yeah, it is!
Yeah, Ponyville would not only be minus Pinkie the Party Planner, but...
...would realize all too late their sorry mistakes. And I mean the most anus-raping, cock-sucking, ball-shitting mistakes they can ever make.
- This guy called Jim was the original fry cook before Spongebob was hired.
- Jim is revealed to be way better at his job than Spongebob when he temporarily returns for some nostalgia.
- Try as he might, Spongebob just can't match up to Jim's skills.
- When Jim receives praise, Spongebob gets upset and considers quitting his job until Jim tells Spongebob the reason he left the Krusty Krabs - because he never once got a pay raise due to Mr. Krabs' insatiable greed for money.
- But of course, Spongebob kind of deserves to be overshadowed because he's an idiot.
This is The Thunder signing off... and when your birthday comes, make a wish!!
You know, if they became a couple and actually had a foal, maybe then we'd have a pony born to party for real.
Oh well... Bye.