Thursday, April 12, 2012

Definition of "Cute" (Meap Ain't It)

All right, it's time to get honest here. Regarding the Phineas and Ferb episodes "The Chronicles of Meap" and "Meapless in Seattle", I'm really starting to wonder here. What is it in Phineas and Ferb's heads (oh, and Stacy as well) that make them think this Meap guy is the cutest thing ever? I mean, just look at him. Does this really look "cute" to you? I'm gonna go out on a limb now and be brutally honest here, but Meap really isn't that cute at all. He's just small. So quite frankly, Isabella couldn't have put it better when she tries to hint to Phineas that he doesn't know what cute is. Hell, even Mitch in his "super-cute" form isn't all that cute as well! Isabella, who is widely regarding as the cutest girl in the history of cute girls, deserves that recognition. She's cuter than any Meap, and we know it. I have seen a thousand different things, each of which are a thousand times cuter than Meap. And yes, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro is one of them. So to summarize, Phineas Flynn really does need to get his head reexamined and readjusted. Because quite honestly, Meap doesn't fit the bill of being cute. I could name a bunch of things way cuter, but since I don't know where to begin, and I don't wanna flood this blog entry, I will spare viewers for now. If Phineas and Isabella could just hook up or something, that would be cute, not Meap. Now, mind you, this doesn't affect my ratings of the show. I still think its one of the greatest television shows of all time, but unless this definition of cute being off track was done in a funny way, I really think there needs to be a little more effort if anything "cute" is intended to be created for the show. But believe me when I say this. I know what "cute" really is. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment