Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maine Drain

"The end of the world is now at hand!" - Master Vile, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Well, all you bad people of Maine, the results of voting 2010 are in and the victor of our next governor is, no thanks to all you losers, the idiot LePage, or LePrat as I call him. This is all your fault, you stinkers! You thought you could believe that Republicans would solve our problems when you stupidly thought that Democrats can't cut it because you expected change in a mere two years. Well, you folks are about to get your just desserts. Once the evil Republicans make things even worse, who are you going to turn to for a miracle? Will you regret your decisions? Will you suck dirt while all the rich people live happily? Well, if you ungrateful citizens start losing jobs and everything precious to you, I will not show even the least amount of sympathy. In fact, I will laugh in all your faces while all you Mainers can just crawl into a hole and die for all I care! I tried to tell you, Republicans in charge would not be answer. You can't expect a miracle after eight years of damage, like for everything to be fixed overnight. Now you Mainers and all you foolish Republicans are gonna get it! I just hope you're happy! Good riddance, Maine! And don't expect me to show my face at the restaurant Governor's ever again!

"I'm gonna go sit in the dark and mumble to myself." - Clewn't, Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation

Sorry, but I'm led to believe all you Republicans are nothing more than selfish, greedy, power-hungry nobles who want to rule the world and make only rich people live in prosperity while you treat the middle and lower class like lowlifes. Shame on you filthy Republican scum!

No comments:

Post a Comment