Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baljeet Who?

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about me, would you? I'm just your average grade 'A' student. Okay, maybe I did a whole song and dance number on it, but that's beside the point. So, why are you mentioning me again? My last name? I thought that was personal! Top secret! Classified information! Sure, Phineas, Ferb, and all their friends have revealed to the general public their last names, but not me. Wait a minute! What the heck?! First, Candace doesn't let me sing and now I'm the only one without a surefire last name?! I'd get angry, but I already did a rock song on that once. So, tell me. Who are the wise guys who thought my last name was Patel? That is actually the last name of my friend Mishti from India. Oh, you people have got to listen more closely to our dialogue! What? What you want me to do? Go back up on stage and sing in punk rock form 'Give Me a Last Name'? No way! I wouldn't do it even if my nerd ego got bullied into it by Buford. Speaking of which, he's always there to bully me when no one else is. We make quite a pair, don't we? But that's beside the point, too! If I recall correctly, Swampy once said my last name was 'Rai', but then that information was told to be taken down due to complexities or something. Who would have thought that my last name of all the others would be irrelevant?! Martin Prince, eat your heart out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment