Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tradition is upheld

Last Halloween, I approached all you bloggers and users out there, asking you about the trick-or-treating holiday what began with a historic event of people going around to people's houses and collecting food, as they were unable to afford it themselves. I guess this year isn't that much different. However, I will point out another Phineas and Ferb episode that would be considered as another Halloween-like episode - "The Monster of Phineas-N-Ferbenstein". According to a story told by Grandpa Fletcher, one of Ferb's Victorian ancestors helps a mad scientist named Phineastein create a Platypus monster. Many elements from the present day are incorporated even back then, so one has to wonder what screwed everything over and why the show's top pairings are not related in the present time. Meh, it was just a story anyways, so who knows if it actually happened back then. Perhaps it was just a means to show off this television show's elements and running gags in past lives as well.

So, can I ask again what you users are doing this Halloween? Tradition is upheld for me, so I'm gonna attempt to do what I did last year. Man, wishing the year away is such a drag...

No comments:

Post a Comment