Sunday, June 16, 2013

In Light of Equestria Girls! When Bronies Fight...

So, the bronies and pretty much most of the fandom for My Little Pony:  Friendship is Magic are still exploding with fury over "Equestria Girls" and how it could potentially ruin the series for the umpteenth time.  Personally, I still don't get why they just haven't got up and left the fan base instead of spamming Hasbro with death threats and hate mail.  So I thought I'd present two of my projects, both of which deal with the Season 3 finale, "Magical Mystery Cure", which was the first time I heard about how big a brony's outrage could get.  They really think Hasbro is screwing around with the fan base when in fact Hasbro possibly had this planned for a very long time and that's just sad.  So here we are.

The Fourth Princess
Date of completion:  February 7, 2013

The Fourth Princess 2:  The Hatred Continues
Date of completion:  March 16, 2013

Enjoy!  Or don't, see what I care.

"What can men do against such reckless hate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment