Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Zexal 2?

It seems that Pokémon Black and White aren't the only things getting a sequel for the first time.  Now the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime series is getting something that isn't just a second season, it's a sequel series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL II!  For the record, this must be the first television series I've ever heard of to have a direct sequel to it with the number two and everything, lest I should count Digimon Adventure 02.  This brand new series is set to air in Japan next month, so I guess this coming October, we're gonna expect quite a few good things.  So goes the classic saying "Good things come to those who wait."  But to be honest, I don't usually wait these things out.  They just happen to come by as I live my life.

...I still want Pokémon Black...

No comments:

Post a Comment