Saturday, February 4, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond!

Here is my final improvement to my own fan-made Yu-Gi-Oh! series - an eighth Attribute known as Space! It matches the concept of the new age of Duel Monsters, which I had brought upon with my Epoch Monsters from earlier. But it should be noted that this is not my original idea to bring a new Attribute into all of this. Other users from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker site have come up with numerous custom Attributes, but I can definitely say that Space gets my vote on being an ideal new kind of Attribute. Back when Synchro Monsters first debuted, we were also introduced to the Psychic-Type monsters as well. Same deal here. When I introduce Epoch Monsters, I will also introduce new Space Attribute monsters. Get ready to venture where no duelist has gone before!

No comments:

Post a Comment