Monday, April 25, 2011

The Country's New Trump Idiot

Yeah, for those of you who are political, the new Republican who's out to steal the spotlight has shown his face and from my personal point of view, he's got bad news written all over him. As a start, he's trying to prove to us all that President Obama is not a natural-born citizen, which is more madness than truth, I'd like to make that established because it's more or less an excuse to usurp Obama. I think in recent news, actor Robert De Niro took a stand against him, but ol' Trumpy had to zap him back, the idiot. It's kind of obvious that this pompous man is gonna run for the election of 2012 and do everything in his power to reign supreme. Please...don't vote for him. I mean, how can you vote for someone who speaks in third person? "The Donald"? Really? What a turkey. Snow jobs just want to rule the country with an iron fist the same way Wisconsin's state governor and possibly our own state governor plan to do sooner or later. You people want that? Remember, this is my personal opinion and I have no regrets to say here and now that this man ain't no Trump card for our country.

Go-bama forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment