Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crappy New Year

Yeah, you heard me right, you disgusting Mainers. I'm wishing all of you empty-headed senseless folks bad luck this year as impending doom strikes our state, all because of your idiotic decisions... well, at least any of you who made such decisions. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? Ha, ha, ha! On the other hand, I myself look forward to what surprises await the much more wonderful world of media. Let's take a look, shall we?

- GameStop is holding promo giveaways of the shiny
Pokémon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune over the next months as well as Celebi, just in time for the new games Pokémon Black and Pokémon White, where the exclusive Pokémon will trigger events towards obtaining Zorua and Zoroark. Celebi will mark my very last Pokémon of 493 to obtain for my own Pokémon Diamond and then, just like that, I'll soon have to start all over again with Pokémon Black to obtain all 649!
- A special Phineas and Ferb episode, the long-awaited rollercoaster musical, is set to air on Disney Channel January 28!
- An official Kingdom Hearts soundtrack is slated for release February 2, with music from Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days, and re:coded. Not that I can ever get my hands on this soundtrack, mind you...
-
Pokémon Black and Pokémon White are slated for release March 6!
- It is said that after two years of Season 2, Phineas and Ferb will finally begin Season 3 this spring! Apparently, similar to how Disney XD saved a few Season 1 episodes to air as Season 2 episodes, the same is happening with Season 3, as episodes marked as Season 2 episodes might just be airing over here as Season 3 episodes.
- The Phineas and Ferb movie is currently in production, but is expected to air much later this year, possibly this summer.
- I start my new life as I attend the New England Institute of Art in Brookline, Massachusetts this fall. And while I will enjoy my time, I will leave you Mainers to rot and while you say sorry, I will say it is too late for your silly remorse games! Ha, ha, ha!

Once again, to the state of Maine, the time will come for me to say good riddance and to all you sods who thought Republicans could save us from our darkest hours. Within time, America will soon be ruled by an iron fist and you people will be the very cause of it all! Good-bye, Maine! And good riddance!

No comments:

Post a Comment