Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fanshippings - Stacy and ????

So, how many of you fans like to support couples? Of course, I do. Well, today I'm gonna bring up something worth noting regarding (you guessed it) the TV show Phineas and Ferb. In an episode known as "The Secret of Success" (not yet aired here in the U.S., but originally was to on March 20), Stacy asks Candace to attend a seminar with her. Although the seminar itself is apparently boring, as Stacy falls asleep during the session, she meets a boy named Chad and seems to take a liking to him instantly, as she lets him sit next to her, Candace having run off earlier in a futile attempt to bust her brothers, and after the seminar ends they are seen taking a walk together. Stacy and Chad, huh? And last we fans checked, wasn't she with Coltrane, Jeremy's friend, in the episode "The Baljeatles"? Then again, Stacy did persuade Candace to come to the seminar on the grounds that there might be "cute boys" attending, which convinced her. So for all we know, Chad may just have been introduced for that sake alone, but then again...

Eh, what do I know? Besides, this isn't the couple I'm gonna keep my eyes glued to any time soon. Hell, I'm not holding my breath on Candace and Jeremy either, seeing as Dan and Swampy themselves said that they're gonna get hooked up at some point in Season 3, so it's obvious. The numero uno couple I'm gonna keep tabs on, cross my fingers, and hope for, is...

No comments:

Post a Comment