Friday, December 18, 2009

Got That Christmas Feeling


So, with Christmas only a week away, who's got that Christmas feeling? I know I do! And to show it, here's a video that depicts my original characters celebrating Christmas. While the characters are mine, the audio song is not. It is the song "That Christmas Feeling", performed by Olivia Olson, one of the seven songs from Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation. This is the extended version from the episode soundtrack. Therefore, this is a disclaimer and I personally give credit to Disney, Olivia Olson, and of course the series' co-creators, Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh.

NOTE: It actually looks better here.

Now, how about the holiday season? I may have asked this question regarding Halloween, but how are you people gonna spend/celebrate it? Let's not forget that friends and family are most important of all. As for me, it's the same deal, but in terms of media, let's see what I can think of:

- Listening to the Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation soundtrack on iTunes. There's also Walrus Cove and Frosty Village from the Nintendo 64 video game Diddy Kong Racing - sounds appropriate enough, if you ask me.
- Watching Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation on my iPod or iTunes countless times - well, I'm gonna try for it! It's a really good Christmas special!

As a bonus, the slide show's last image is the front and inside of a Christmas card I made recently. I made half a dozen, but now anyone who views my blog can see it!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment