Friday, July 24, 2009

Far Side Project



This was my final exam in my Advanced Video Editing class in college. Our class was to use footage based on the song "Far Side of the World" by Jimmy Buffett and put together a trailer using all the skills we learned during the semester. This was how mine turned out, though I'm a little disappointed that the video and audio sync might not be as accurate as it once was, but it's still very good. Also, when we were assigned the final exam, it looked as though Michael Moore was telling us to get it done or else. Maybe it was a joke, but I included his name under special thanks anyway. Again, I disclaim all material. It was provided to us anyway. I hope you enjoy this video, because I sure had a blast doing it! You'd better believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment