Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Good, the Bad, and the News

Hey there, folks.  I may have mentioned my plans for doing future reviews of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting with Season 4, but considering how hard it is to do filming, editing, and other stuff in my spare time with so much going on in my life as a senior in college, I may just end up going back to typing them up as I did with the first three seasons.  It's actually quicker that way and less strenuous on myself.

But... at least I tried...  It's just that it might not work out as planned.  So unless I get lucky during my summer term, you may just start to hear from me once again as I return to bashing the series for being anything but "friendship is magic".  And this isn't because I'll never have the charm that the Nostalgia Critic does.  It's because I'm just gonna be crazy busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment