Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dimensions Two Through Six

Phineas and Ferb fans, get cracking and check iTunes! The soundtrack of the movie is up for grabs and so is the 'Kick It Up a Notch' music video! Personally, I'm going to try to purchase the CD from a store rather than download it to prove I am a fan myself. And whaddya know... it was merely an exaggeration when it was believed the album length of the song 'Kick It Up a Notch' would be six minutes and thirty-six seconds. I mean, get real. What more do they need to insert in that one? More lines from Doof? The song's good enough already. So what are you waiting for? Buy or download! I don't care which! A golden opportunity is knocking at the door, and I suggest you answer it!

Oh, and the video game should be out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment