Sunday, February 6, 2011

Black and White in One Month's Time

Yeah, what my post title says, but I'm sure a lot of you Pokémon fans have heard by now that the English names of all the new Pokémon, well, minus the last three event ones, have been revealed. Officially? Well, it might be too early to tell, but their English names are at least probable. So this means that 646 out of 649 Pokémon have English names, and of course following regulations, no more than 10 letters, a golden rule since the ye old days of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue. Also, I had been expecting that the known Celebi event that took place in Japan, the one that would give you access to battle Giovanni in HeartGold and SoulSilver, would eventually come to America, but much closer to the English release of Black and White, with good reason, in the same sense that the special Jirachi came here close to the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver. You know, they always did say good things come to those to wait. And I've been saying "I told you so" to those who were impatient for Arceus and Celebi.

...I still want Pokémon Black...

No comments:

Post a Comment