Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

So, how are you folks gonna be spending Halloween? Will you be out trick-or-treating? Or will you prefer a nice, quiet evening at home? I'm settling for the latter, actually. But for a guy like me, I plan to celebrate Halloween in the form of media and games! How will I do that, you ask? Here's a list of what I have planned:

- Play music on iTunes - "This is Halloween" and "Spooks of Halloween Town" from the Kingdom Hearts series
- Watch the song scene "One Good Scare" from the Phineas and Ferb episode "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!"
- Play Halloween Town missions from Mission Mode in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Watch "Field of Screams" Parts 1-3 from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

I guess that's about it for me. Happy Halloween, folks! Do something productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment